Save time and money forming TDF flanges the easy way.
The 16-Station TDF Rollformer unitizes steel construction, high yield and tensile strength shafts, and “off the shelf” ball bearings.
Other key features and benefits include:
- Heavy-duty Mod4 (6 pitch) gears.
- Extended roll shafts for mounting auxiliary rolls (one side outboard only).
- Optional tooling sets available for outboard mounting.
- All steel forming head, hardened steel infeed guide, and hardened steel forming rolls mounted on turned and ground spindles.
- No adjustments necessary when going from 26 gauge to 18 gauge material.
- Includes Snap Flange Feature.
- Comes standard with short parts feeder for 6 inch (152 mm) minimum lengths (requires no manual adjustment or removal of machine guards when running short parts).
- Optional rolls available for TDF clip production (20 gauge).